INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users' movement on the Website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
A cookie is a series of data characters that, when programmed into a website, is placed by the web server into the browser's application folder on your computer. Once placed onto your machine, the cookie will allow the website to "recall" you as a unique individual. Like any other site, the Website uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information. We use non-personally identifiable information to troubleshoot, administer the Website and its services, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with our authorized third-party service providers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online tools, content, and programming.
PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION
In order to access and use certain areas and services of the Website, users may be asked for personally identifiable information (including, your name, address, email address and telephone number) and business information (such as business name, address and telephone number). When you make a purchase on the Website, you will be asked to provide financial information necessary to process your transaction, such as account or credit card numbers and other payment information. The Website collects this personal, business, and financial information that you voluntarily provide to us in order to provide you with the services offered through the Website. While you may decline to provide certain information to us, it may render you unable to access certain services and features offered through the Website. By making a purchase on the Website, you consent to our providing your personal information to our services providers and such third parties as we determine is necessary to process your transaction, such as credit card companies and banking institutions used to process the transaction along with logistics for the fulfilment of your orders. You also have the ability to access and change the personal information which you have provided on the Website by use of the appropriate features on the Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Website;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Website;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Website;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Send you emails;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Website or between you and us;
- Find and prevent fraud.
WHO MAY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties with whom we have a relationship and who may contact you or utilize your data only for reasons pre-agreed with us, including marketing.
We may also use your Information to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Website experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers etc. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, telephone, news feed cards etc.
We may permit third parties to use your information. For example, we may provide advertisers information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
We may also provide your information to other service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as - payment processing, information technology, Website maintenance, surveys and market research, warehousing and logistics, legal, audit, financial and insurance providers, couriers, advertising and marketing or any service required to process your order, including regulatory, law enforcement, government or municipal bodies.
MEASURES WE PUT IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
Information you provide to us via our Website is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out through our Website will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology by PayTabs. It is your responsibility to keep any Website passwords or login codes issued to or chosen by you, confidential.
For the purposes of applicable data protection law, Blue Ocean Global is the data controller of your personal information.
Your data may be transferred to, and stored in or outside, the United Arab Emirates. In submitting your data to us and using our Website, you acknowledge that your data may be sent to countries with differing levels of laws in the field of personal data protection.
We have implemented commercially reasonable steps to safeguard the integrity of our information technology infrastructure, including by implementing authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption technology. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operations of the Website as part of our continuing commitment to the security of electronic content and the electronic transmission of information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, despite such efforts, generally the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and its security can never be guaranteed. Any transmission of data via our Website is therefore carried out at your own risk, also we cannot take responsibility for the actions of third parties that may receive any such information.
ONLINE SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE SALE (the “offer zone”)
PLEASE BE INFORMED, these Specific Terms & Conditions of the OFFER ZONE are supplemental to our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale on our Website and in case of any discrepancy between the Specific Terms & Conditions of the OFFER ZONE and Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale on our Website, these Specific Terms & Conditions of the OFFER ZONE shall prevail to the extent of such discrepancy related to the OFFER ZONE , as follows:
- Shipping time frames and terms:
- Due to an overwhelming number of orders, there may be a delay in the shipment of your order beyond 48 hours. Kindly bear with us, we will endeavour to arrange timely delivery of your order to the best of our ability. No claim can be made for any possible delays in the deliveries of your orders.
- Return processing disclaimer:
- All items/ products under the EVENT are being sold on an AS IS BASIS. Customers are informed that the items’/ products’ packaging/ boxes may be soiled, torn, broken or damaged but the actual items/ products shall be free from any defect.
- All Small appliances (will carry a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against any manufacturing defect.
- Item/ Product descriptions:
- We have taken utmost care and endeavoured to ensure error free uploading of items/ products and their descriptions. However, we do not warrant that the content of the Website including, without limitation, items’/ products’ descriptions, pricing, photographs etc. under the OFFER ZONE , are accurate or complete.
We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer on our Website and/ or OFFER ZONE, and to correct any omission, error, or inaccuracy, before or after an online order has been submitted, whether or not the online order has been confirmed or your payment has been processed, as permitted by law.
- The offer is valid in U.A.E. only